Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Yoga All The Days

Guess what? I love yoga. You get to learn new things about me all the time! And while I enjoy the exercise, I'm kinda cheap, so since college, instead of going to classes which cost money that I don't have, I've mostly used yoga workout videos to get a rockin bod. This one is tried and true--me and my friend, Kaley, were motivated to workout but too lazy to go anywhere (we're a funny mix of contradictions), so we found this on Youtube. I highly recommend it. It's intermediate level, so if you're new to yoga, some of the moves might be challenging, but just breathe and you'll be good to go. Hmm...probably don't listen to me. 

Anyways, happy stretching!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I love to hear what you guys think! Kisses.