Saturday, July 30, 2011

Beach Scenes

Now that we've reached the end of July, a slow lull has come over everyone. Everyone's had their pool parties, and barbecues, and sweated out any toxins they accumulated over the spring, and now there's much less incentive to actually go outside. This week, it took me over 5 days to take my car to get repaired simply because I didn't want to leave my house while the sun was out--and apparently Discount Tire isn't open past 6:00. Alas, in the effort to inspire myself--and if it works on you, too, then huzzah!--here's some beach scenes! Don't they make you want to get in the water again?














Elle France, Elle France, Foam with Zippora Seven, Foam with Zippora Seven, Foam with Zippora Seven, Harper's Bazaar US, Foam with Jessica Hart, Elle France, Elle France, Elle France, Foam with Zippora Seven, Harper's Bazaar US

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I love to hear what you guys think! Kisses.