Tuesday, July 26, 2011

If you want, you can ride my train.

Summer has its perks to be sure. You get to walk around in very little clothing and it's acceptable. You can have steamy love affairs. You get to be in/around water 72% of the time. You have a glow (sheen) brought on by the heat. But after these things lose their luster, fall becomes awfully appealing. And as such, I've found a lovely editorial from Vogue Nippon by Josh Olins with Anja Rubik and the jackets are FABULOUS! I wish I was angsty enough to pull them all off because they are awesome.  Never fear for my fashion, I will just have to up the angst level. You can be sure I'll be on the lookout for leather, studs, and baggy pants.










And for your hot summer day, here's a classic:



All pictures courtesy of Fashion Gone Rogue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I love to hear what you guys think! Kisses.