Sunday, July 17, 2011

Free Willy



I have to admit...sometimes it's nice to return to my childhood. Sometimes I re-watch Disney movies. Sometimes I have s'mores and get the marshmallows everywhere. Sometimes I play Battleship. And they're really a nice stress relief. It brings me back to a simpler time before boys and friend drama and having to wear makeup. 


I've really been having a run of it lately. Two nights ago I watched Mary Kate and Ashley movies with my friend Kaley while we painted--we were drinking sangria...does that make us more grown up? And yesterday my nephews were visiting, so we watched Free Willy. I gotta say, that little kid's a pretty good actor. That really was an awesome role. He got to play with the whale so much. I got a little jealous in the middle there. 


So, here's to being a kid again. Even if it's just for a little bit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I love to hear what you guys think! Kisses.