Friday, July 22, 2011

Petite Cocoa Batons



Okay, those of you who know me, know I'm not much of a snacker. I eat a lot, but it's typically in meals or little meals throughout the day. I'm not the type to eat a whole bag of chips or cookies...blablahyadayada. So, when I tried these cookies from Trader Joe's and I had to FORCE myself to put them down since my mother needed them for an event, I knew I had stumbled upon something delicious.


They're. Just. SO. GOOD. It's like heaven is popping by your mouth to say hello. It's like little chocolate clouds wrapped in a thin crispy shell are resting in your mouthhole. I feel like I don't need to sell them anymore since that would be pandering, and I DON'T PANDER. Fine. One last one: It's like God is planting soft chocolate flowers on your waiting tongue.


So there. Eat them. 


Plus they have a fun name to say. Petite Cocoa BATONS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I love to hear what you guys think! Kisses.