Monday, July 11, 2011

Maybe I'm still a 9-year-old

I don't know about the rest of the girls out there, but my childhood pretty much consisted of watching Full House everyday with Mary Kate and Ashley movies sprinkled in between. It Takes Two? Passport to Paris? Holiday in the Sun? These are classic films, people. I swear I would've given my right arm to be one of them or simply just friends with them, but alas, dreams don't always come true. It's a sad dose of reality, I know, but I had to grow up sometime. Sort of. Because here I am, at 23, writing about them. Whattayagonnado. Anyways, this trip down memory lane was inspired when I was looking V Magazine Spain's website, and what was I greeted with?--pictures of my favorite twins looking awesome. 










I love that quote by Galliano: "Be reckless enough to gamble all or nothing to follow your dreams."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I love to hear what you guys think! Kisses.