Tuesday, July 5, 2011

So Butch

The other day I watched Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid for the first time. 


I was impressed. It was one of those movies that I've been meaning to see for years and years and just never had the chance/motivation/opportunity. My mum said it was boring and slow (as it is from a different time), so I went in prepared for that, and I totally disagreed! It made me laugh and the characters were interesting. The only criticism I could give is that there were a few long-winded chase scenes, but that was no big deal. Besides, when you get to look at Paul Newman (see below)


and Robert Redford (see below)
for two hours...I mean, there are worse ways to spend a night.

Lauren's Movie Rating: 8.8 high fives out of 10 gold stars


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I love to hear what you guys think! Kisses.