Monday, July 18, 2011

Summer Picnic Wedding

What a happy Nebraska picnic wedding! If summer is your beat, then this will be right up your alley. It looks warm weathered without seeming stifling. I might just have noticed that because Arizona is in full summer swing and I'm itching for an escape. Neither here nor there.

There are cute little details I want to point out: 
1. The watermelon vase! Ah! So picnic-y. I've never seen anything like that used in a wedding before.
2. Look at the picnic baskets lining the aisle! They really stuck with their vision. It seems so happy.
3. I think my favorite thing about this wedding is that the guests got to sit on blankets during the ceremony. What a fun switch from the norm. And I bet it was nice and comfy for the guests!







Thanks to Ruffled for the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I love to hear what you guys think! Kisses.