Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Winged Lion

My ma bought me a necklace! In fact, it's reminiscent of our trip to Venice. Around every corner and in every front yard there was a lion statue. The locals said it was the symbol of Venice. They mentioned other animal symbols for other Italian cities, but they escape me at the moment. I'm gonna say Milan's was the badger. Neither here nor there.

On this trip I bought a winged lion keychain in St. Mark's Square. Something to this effect:


Upon returning to America, I lost it. Rather, the lion fell of the chain during a night of drunken debauchery. I grieved deeply.  So when my ma brought me home a necklace with a similar lion, I died!

It's a touch reminiscent of the Pirates of the Caribbean coin:




But I love it anyways. Plus there's an "L" on it! That's convenient.

My new necklace:


Thanks ma!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I love to hear what you guys think! Kisses.