Friday, June 10, 2011

Book of the Foreseeable Future

If I was really a professional, I would have a "Book of the Week" or "Book of the Month," but let's be real. My reading habits are slightly too erratic for something that consistent. I try to read every night before I go to bed, but drunken nights happen, and those put a wrench in my reading schedule. So anyway, I will try to recommend books as I get through them. 

Therefore, I would like to present--drum roll please--the "Book of the Foreseeable Future": My Name is Memory by Ann Brashares.

I'll try to be brief about a description so as not to be a total spoiler, but this book is about love and relationships through time. It involves past lives and such, and that's all I'm gonna say. It's really good; I highly recommend it. There were a few nights I went to bed much too late and I have this book to blame if that gives it any credence. 

I hope you enjoy it! Let me know what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I love to hear what you guys think! Kisses.