Friday, June 17, 2011

Quirk Wedding

I've been perusing wedding blogs for a while now...and not for any particular occasion, because I am certainly not getting married anytime soon, nor do I have the desire to. And yet, there's just something about being a girl and seeing the pretty dresses and the interesting decorating ideas that is just captivating. So sue me. I like pretty stuff. Not so original, I fear.

Anyways, my sister recommended this blog to me and instantly I got to see this beautiful and interesting wedding. It's so colorful and has a bird theme (AH!). Anyways, I'll let it speak for itself.





I must give credit where credits is due (it wasn't me!): I found this off the blog Style Me Pretty. It was photographed by Arrow & Apple and the bride is Elsie who runs the blog A Beautiful Mess.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I love to hear what you guys think! Kisses.