Thursday, June 9, 2011

CFDA Fashion Awards

Doesn't everyone just love a night filled with beautiful people and even more beautiful clothes? Half the reason we tune into the Academy Awards is for the dresses, so why not cut out the middle man? Apparently others agree, because on Monday, there was an awards show just for (tada!) FASHION. The CFDA Fashion Awards. Yum.

Here are some pictures taken by Jamie Beck:

The Lady.

I didn't know how I felt about this dress until I saw the BACK.

Seems to me the Royal Wedding inspired someone!

I have no idea what the rest of her dress looks like, but I want to own it simply for the back of it.

Handsome.


I love the simple updo.

I swear, those girls could wear a paper bag and I'd think they were fab. Although, I might still be brainwashed from watching their movies as a child.

This might be my favorite. I love the sleeves and the silhouette. Just gorge!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I love to hear what you guys think! Kisses.