Monday, June 27, 2011

Onward To The O.C.

Hello all! Not sure if I've mentioned it, but I'm going to California! I'm leaving the 29th for Orange County to visit my best friend Keke! She's from the O.C. (Ah! Teenage nostalgia anyone?) but has been living wildly in New York City the past three years. I LOVE LOVE her and cannot wait to see her. Normally I'm terrible at keeping up with friends who move to different towns/cities/states, but I've found that when I really care about the person, it's not so hard after all.


During the past three years, we've seen each other once a year. I visited her in New York; she was a wonderful host. We had a blast! She took me around the city like a local. It is a trip I will never forget. And the next year she flew out to Arizona to catch up with me! She is one of those friends I will have for life. Geez louise, I'm getting misty over here. 

I digress. The reason I bring all of this up is #1, I'll be gone for a few days, but I'm lining up posts as we speak. Not to worry. And #2, it's time to pack! I gotta get beachy inspired! Oh man, I'm excited! We're going to be in swimsuits and lay on the beach and drink wine. So here are some pictures of these very things!  










 Clearly pinks, corals, and reds are speaking to me.

Brynja Jónbjarnardóttir by Toby Knott, Harper's Bazaar 2011, Madewell, Morning Beauty, Morning Beauty, Vogue Germany, Morning Beauty,  Brynja Jónbjarnardóttir by Toby Knott








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I love to hear what you guys think! Kisses.