Sunday, June 26, 2011

True Blood

True Blood is back! Weee! This show is one of my favorite dramas! At first I thought it was a little melodramatic/soap opera-y, but once you accept that, it's incredibly entertaining. Plus there's hot guys. And they take off their clothes a lot. Ryan Kwanten anyone?


I'm totally gonna go off course for a second, because I found this and it needs to be shared:


What a pretty Victoria's Secret angel he makes! Hah, I bet he's really regretting that photo shoot...
Oh! Also I wanted to show you pictures of him:


And him:



Now, perhaps I'm coming off as vapid or shallow, but I DON'T CARE. They are too good-looking for a small thing like intelligence to matter. 

Also, this:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I love to hear what you guys think! Kisses.