Sunday, June 19, 2011

For My Pa

Happy Pa's Day! I'm a lucky girl. I got a really great pa. He taught me to fish, swim, and ride a bike. He is responsible for my love of boy movies (I'm looking at you Star Wars, Indiana Jones, and Lord of the Rings). Without him I'd be eating salads all the time with my ma instead of chili dogs and meatball subs. Here's to all the pa's out there--biological or otherwise. Life would be much harder without you.


And in honor of my pa, I'd like to share his favorite drink recipe. Now, before I was of drinking age my parents hardly had wine, so I must say I've probably influenced his drinking decisions a bit. I'm just gonna say I enhanced his awareness of all the good drinks out there.

Pop's Tequila Sunset


1 part orange juice
1 part pineapple juice
1 part cranberry juice
1/2 part tequila

Pour over ice. Stir. Enjoy! Courtesy of TBDE (The Best Dad Ever).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I love to hear what you guys think! Kisses.