Tuesday, August 16, 2011

AMURICA

I was feeling especially patriotic today/ didn't have time to wash my hair before we went out--thus, the bandana circa "The Wild West". I actually got the bandana from my good friend Grady, who is male, and straight, and as such, highly unlikely to even see that I mentioned him in my prestigious blog. 

Nevertheless, I'm wearing my thrifted Mu Jeans that I cut myself--thankyouverymuch. So now they are VERY short, probably shorter than I would have preferred, but I've been looking at Nasty Gal too much lately, so really short shorts seemed like a perfectly acceptable fashion choice. Nevertheless, we must FORGE AHEAD.

So cute, no?

Kisses. For the United States of America. And my cheetah shoes.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I love to hear what you guys think! Kisses.