Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Ode to GAGA

It's never too early in the morning for some Gaga Face. Another rando fact about me: I LOVE GAGA!@)$!@$*~ In fact, I love her so much--check it. This is me and my sis. We competed in a GAGA dance contest to get concert tickets. Needless to say we lost to a hip gay man in 6 inch hooker heels. I'd say he deserved the win.



 
Oh GAGA. That bitch blows my mind. She's so creative. And I love how she's hot without looking good all the time. You know what I mean? Sometimes it's liberating to think "well, I'm not wearing a miniskirt, and perhaps I have an enormous bedazzled bow on my head, but DAMN I look good". I wake up every morning with this kind of thought bubble hovering over my cranium. So cheers (!) to crazy awesome girls who are confident enough to look however the hell they wanna look.







Also, GAGA (I don't know why I feel the need to always have her name in caps) has a new tumblr! Check it out at amenfashion.tumblr.com which is where I stole all these images. Isn't that last dress fantastic?!?

Also:
Beyonce: "You know Gaga, trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broke..."
Gaga: "...But you can still see the crack in that motherfucker's reflection."

Wise words from two killer ladies.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I love to hear what you guys think! Kisses.