Tuesday, August 30, 2011

10's and 20's


IT'S ART TIME PEOPLE! We're expanding our artistic awareness. By looking at nudie pictures. We're being cultured here, my friends. I'm JK-ing all over the place. But really though, there's so much THEATRE in these pictures. It's just drama and fashion and passion--look at me rhyming. Honestly, the headdresses and lace! There's something very beautiful about it all. I mean, COME ON, the nakie bride?? That's awesome.

And there was your art lesson for the day. You. Are. Welcome. Best teacher ever award.







That was a collection of mostly Ziegfeld girls; many of these pictures are from tumblr or flickr. Some are not. The one with a garter belt is Francesca Woodman. I'm not sure about the origin about most of them. If anyone can help me out, that'd be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I love to hear what you guys think! Kisses.