Monday, August 15, 2011

GRAPEFRUIT MARGARITAS


Marg time, once again. Not to be a one trick pony or anything, since I've already put up a fool-proof recipe for traditional margaritas (here), but I consider this to be another kind of beast altogether. These are (gasp!) GRAPEFRUIT STYLE. And I invented them myself. The grapefruits, that is. You. Are. Welcome.

P.S. This is for a big ol' pitcher of 'em.

Lauren's Grapefuit Margarita

Ingredients:
2/3 cup tequila
1/4 cup triple sec
splash of orange juice
1/4 cup of lime juice
1 1/2 cups of grapefruit juice (fresh-squeezed juices are preferred for all juicy-type matter.)
splash of sugar water (1:1 ratio of sugar to water, boil it. boom, it's a party.)
2 cups of ice

Directions:
Put it all in a blender. Blend it. Serve over ice. Drink it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I love to hear what you guys think! Kisses.