Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Personality


I recognize that this post has little to nothing to do with fashion/food/music/yadayadayada. But lookit, here's a weird picture!


Ahhhhhhhh......dreamy.........

I don't know about ya'll, but I'm interested in self-discovery. I enjoy learning something about little old me. Seeing what keeps my ticker going and all that. In this vein, I took a test this week. It's real quick. Hardly any thinking at all. 

This is a test based on the Myers Briggs typology. If you don't know what that is, no worries, it doesn't really matter. It's just a test to see how you view and approach the world. If you'd like to take the test, click here.

If that doesn't work, here's the URL:


1 comment:

  1. I love this! It looks like a combination of little wayne and the queen!

    Awesome!

    Yours Truly,
    Tam

    www.yourstrulytam.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I love to hear what you guys think! Kisses.