Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Engagement Session

I've always thought engagement notices can be a bit tricky...you don't want to be too formal (it isn't the wedding day, after all), but you don't want to be too casual either--I can't tell you how many engagement photos I've seen when one or both of the newlyweds are wearing flip flops. I'm sorry. I can't abide by that.

When I saw these engagement pictures, I thought they really got it right. This beautiful couple struck the perfect balance between keeping it special but not giving away the whole farm. I think her dress and jewelry and the scenery and her fiance and the cake (!) are just right...needless to say, there ain't nuthin about these photos I don't like.





Engagement sesh from inspiredbythis.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I love to hear what you guys think! Kisses.