Thursday, September 15, 2011

Fashion Week Forecast: Day One

As Fashion Week winds down, and the highs wear off, we are left to sort among the many trends Spring 2012 offers. And there are MANY! I've been voraciously scouring the most beautiful fashion shows of the week to find upcoming trends and I have compiled a 9-Day Forecast for fashion week trends to try. And believe me, they are incredible wearable. We have a lot to look forward to this spring!

BLACK AND WHITE:

On this first day of BlueRoseGold's Fashion Week Forecast, we will discuss the "Black and White" trend.  Many designers from Oscar de la Renta to Alexander Wang to Carolina Herrera are seeing in two-tone. And the effect is startling. There are sleek, casual, sporty, and elegant uses of this trend. It's an incredibly versatile look. So switch it up depending on your mood! WATCH AND LEARN.

Casual or Sporty:

Band of Outsiders
Alexander Wang
Narciso Rodriguez
Band of Outsiders
Narciso Rodriguez
Narciso Rodriguez
J. Mendel

Elegant and Glamorous:

J. Mendel
Carolina Herrera
Oscar de la Renta
Oscar de la Renta

Oscar de la Renta

I think this last Oscar de la Renta look is my favorite. It's stunning! I love the whimsey of it coupled with a very lady-like silhouette. Gorgeous!

What's your favorite? Will you wear this look?

Style.com provided the pics. I provided the words. Balla status.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I love to hear what you guys think! Kisses.