Thursday, October 27, 2011

Off I Go!


IT'S MOVING DAY, PEOPLE! I'm off to California! Los Angeles to be specific. I'm so excited. And scared. And anxious. And happy. And relieved. And I have no idea what's going to happen. It was all so fast, this move, and I don't know about any of it. Frankly, I'm as curious as the next guy as to how it will turn out. We'll see. I might miss my family too much and want to come back. Or they'll visit, and I'll go home for the holidays, and it'll be enough. I hope I'll see that I can live my life how and where I want to live it and be really happy. I'm like Liz Lemon, I just want to have it all.

So wish me luck! It's anyone's guess how it'll turn out.



Painting by Ann Sullivan











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I love to hear what you guys think! Kisses.