Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Clemence Poesy

Clemence Poesy is a pretty French actress, and I like her clothes. AAANnndd Blog over.  KIDDING>!!@*#($ Whew, that was a close call. The blogosphere almost imploded. 

Continuing on: Most of you probably know her from the Harry Potter movies as Fleur Delacour. I haven't seen the movie, but I've read the books and I have a feeling they cast it just right. In my humble opinion.

In unrelated news, as most of you know, I was in Los Angeles this past week. And get ready, because I'm about the blog the whole darn experience. You're gonna get so many photos and restaurant suggestions your head will spin! Tomorrow, that is.











Photos are random....not quite sure...some of them are from google images. It's a guessing game at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I love to hear what you guys think! Kisses.