Thursday, October 20, 2011

Family Picnic


I don't know about you, but to me, family times are some of my favorite times during the year. I have a moderately big family, so getting everyone together at once is a minor feat. But when it happens, it's usually a grand old time! This past week, the baby (my squishy nephew) was baptized, so everyone cleared their schedules. The sister came up from Tucson and the brothers all gathered together to have a great park day. It was so nice having the whole gang together when the weather turned nice. Here's some pictures:







You all should have picnic days with whoever is family to you!

1 comment:

  1. this has to be one of the cutest posts ever! i love getting together with family. its when you can relax let loose and be yourself.
    love kat
    www.paperdolltheory.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I love to hear what you guys think! Kisses.