Thursday, November 17, 2011

Forrested

Ladies and gentlemen, I'm really excited about this post. I don't like to favor one post over another, but I do. (They're not my children, after all.) So it is with conviction that I can say this one is a topper. This shoot for Flare is so beautiful, I can't not love it more than the rest.

This is, by far, one of the coolest editorials I've seen in a while. Every picture is gorgeous! I almost regret putting them all in one post because each picture needs to be savored. Expect me to use these photos more than once...I won't be able to help myself. The images are just too striking. And a nice offshoot--it makes me excited for winter to come!







Hyoni Kang by Chris Nicholls for Flare December 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I love to hear what you guys think! Kisses.