Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Everyone is, in some way, in the war of their life.

So I've been living in LA for a little over a week now and oh my, what a journey this has been. They say moving is one of the most stressful things a person can go through...needless to say, I'm excited to get to pure fun part. The problem is, when you're moving, it's not only that you're moving locations. You're changing your job, your lifestyle, any familiar stores/restaurants/gas stations, and friends. It's a multi-fecta of change. Every aspect of your life changes in a way, so there's some growing pains to allow for that. That's just my personal take on the whole "Moving" phenomenon. If any of you are considering it in the near future, just be prepared for that.

Maybe some of you are going through stressful times as well. All I can say is good luck. Do the best you can to carve moments out for yourself that make you happy. If the stress is in your control, try to remember why you chose it. If it's not, do your best to realize that it'll pass. Time makes everything go away eventually. In the meantime:


war of my life--John Mayer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I love to hear what you guys think! Kisses.