Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Met Ball

The Costume Institute Gala at the Met is what dreams are made of. It's the moment when designers pair with their muses and show off their skills to the nth degree. They made these beautiful ladies look even more striking than usual (if it's possible--hellllooo beyonce!). Here's some of my favorite looks of the night. I would die for the Ralph Lauren dress. Oof. Bold. Daring. FASHION. Perfection. I know those are just words that I strung together haphazardly, but it felt right. So enjoy these images like the Fashion Slave you are! #fashiondoesntquit

Camilla Belle in Ralph Lauren

 Chanel Iman in Tom Ford

Florence Welch in Alexander McQueen

Ginnifer Goodwin in Monique Lhullier

Diane Kruger in Prada

Beyonce in Givenchy Haute Couture by Riccardo Tisci

Photos courtesy of PatrickMcMullan.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I love to hear what you guys think! Kisses.