Thursday, May 17, 2012

John. Just John.

I mentioned in the last post my obsession with John Mayer. I don't even want to hear it from all of you who says he's a jerk or whatever. In his first major album Room for Squares, he has a song called "My Stupid Mouth", so I guess I just feel for him. He's not unaware that he puts his foot in his mouth sometimes. Furthermore, we can all say or do stupid things, but we don't want to be defined forever by these less than glamorous moments. So, I give him a pass and the benefit of the doubt and I think you should too. Capiche? 

Towards the end there I was feeling like an italian momma.

Anyways, the preview of his new album is insane! As in, insanely good. If you preorder the album on iTunes, you get to hear the whole album. I've listened to it no less than 25 times over the past few days. *I did mention I was obsessed at the beginning of this post, right? But I'll wager that you will become obsessed too, because it's JUST THAT GOOD.  Buy it today and enjoy the beautiful melodies and soothing guitar and inspiring lyrics. In the meantime, here is an interview with John talking about his love of guitar and his life over the past few years.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I love to hear what you guys think! Kisses.