Monday, January 2, 2012

Note from an Apologetic Blogger


My dear, dear readers, I am terribly sorry for the vacancy as of late. I meant to write and explain things, but I've been so busy with this move to LA that I haven't even had the time for that. The trouble is, for the month of December, I HAD NO INTERNET. Imagine such a thing if you can. It was dire times, I can assure you. The few times I blogged was when I sneaked it at work--probably don't tell my boss. My living situation is still a little sketchy, but I promise when I'm settled in a few days, I will try to be back on my game with this whole blogging business.
We have so much more to discuss!

1 comment:

  1. I hate not having internet. I hope you get settled soon and come back :)

    Have a Happy New Year!
    http://www.lyzhang.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I love to hear what you guys think! Kisses.