Friday, January 13, 2012

Beautiful Dark Twisted

I'm gonna need you to leave any preconceived notions behind for this post. A lot of people have issues with Kanye West for whatever unknown (and some obvious) reasons, but I think he is an incredible artist. My suspicions were confirmed when I saw his mini-movie Runaway. This 35-minute mini-movie was created over a year ago, and yet this is the first time I'm seeing it. It's a musical showcase of his album My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy which features Selita Ebanks, the Victoria's Secret model. The imagery is gorgeous (as is Selita) so if you've been needing some visual inspiration, look no further. I promise you won't regret spending the time in Kanye's beautiful twisted fantasy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I love to hear what you guys think! Kisses.