Saturday, September 18, 2010

Blue Rose Gold

The blue rose is a rose of almost mythical proportions. It symbolizes fantasy, love at first sight, enchantment, and regal majesty. It is a rose to give to a lover. To the chagrin of many, the blue rose is difficult to find in nature. This rarity ensures its value.

And who doesn't love a little gold while they're at it?

I started this summer thinking I wanted an undocumented summer (and really life, for a while), and here I am, at the end of it, starting a blog. Just goes to show how fickle people can be.  But, such is life. We keep adapting, now don't we?

I suppose a minor description of me is appropriate. I am a recent graduate of the University of Arizona. I am an actor and dabbler in other arts (music, painting, and now, ahah!, writing). I suppose that is enough for now. It's attractive to remain mysterious, non?



1 comment:

  1. I love that you are doing this.
    So fun. And interesting. Keep it up.

    Miss ya lots.
    Jon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I love to hear what you guys think! Kisses.