Monday, December 10, 2012

Cut To:


Hello, all. I apologize for the long absence. I think I just like to write here when I'm inspired, not necessary on a timed schedule. This leads to less posts, but ones that mean more to my heart, I think.

Lately, I've been surrounded by inspiring women. Women that have had sudden accellerations in their professions, women who choose to be brave in relationships, and women that live their lives for themselves and no other.

My career is acting, so whenever I see women who've pushed the boundaries, braved the odds, and succeed, I take it as an encouraging personal victory. Wide-Awake, directed by Tierney Gearon, features 13 outstanding actresses who have done just that this year in film. It presents beautiful costuming, sets, and dream-like moments. Each actress is given a cut-away of time. Anne Hathaway's is particularly stunning, so maybe save that one for last. Some of the other actresses include Elle Fanning, Naomi Watts, Keira Knightly, and Rebel Wilson, among others.

Click here to watch Wide-Awake

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I love to hear what you guys think! Kisses.